All Charged Up: 2019 Chevy Volt
Improved convenience is coming this fall in the 2019 Chevy Volt. Now featuring a new system, a complete Volt recharge can be reached twice as fast!
- New 240V Level 2 charging sessions
- 7.2 kW system
- Estimated 53 miles of EV range
- Complete charge in just 2.3 hours
- Automatic engine-assisted heating system to be deferred at -13°F / 25°C
The upgrades don’t stop under the hood! Other features have been enhanced to further improve the driver’s experience.
- The Pedestrian Alert System is now in front and rear speakers
- New digital rear view camera
- Driver-switchable Adaptive Cruise Control allows choice of conventional cruise control or adaptive cruise control
- New tire fill alert sounds horn when full tire pressure is reached
- Wireless charging pad
- Available power driver seat offered on the Comfort Package
- Available dealer-installed “blackout package” includes: sport pedals, black front/rear bowties, 17-inch machined-aluminum wheels with black-painted pockets
Chevy is committed to their drivers getting the most out of every EV mile. Look good, feel safe, and stay charged in the 2019 Chevy Volt.
For more information about the 2019 Chevy Volt visit Chevy Pressroom.