24th Annual Vettes At The BeachRead More
The charity car show kicks off Sunday, July 30 “On the Green” at Village Park in Sylvan Beach from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. The day’s festivities are set to take place rain or shine, so don’t let the clouds keep you away!
In 2016, Vettes at the Beach hosted more than 320 Corvettes and raised $12,000! Central NY Chevy Dealers is proud to sponsor the event again this year and we hope to see you there!
Bring the whole family to come enjoy a day full of fun in the sun with door prizes, raffles, 50/50’s, trophies, and dash plaques! If you’re looking to enter a car, come early as no spots are reserved! This is a non-judged show and the registration fee is $20. Proceeds benefit local charities.
A Commanding Vehicle: The 2018 Chevy TraverseRead More
The new Traverse brings you a spacious and comfortable interior. The Smart Slide second-row seating slides and tilts forward for easier access to the roomy third row. The third row seats are power folding to increase the trunk space when they are not being utilized.
Plenty of room for the whole family…and friends!
The new Traverse will keep your family connected from anywhere on the road with the Chevrolet MyLink Display, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto compatibility, and available 4G LTE WiFi connection. Keep everyone entertained and busy with just your fingertips in your new command center.
You can command safety in the new Traverse with over 14 advanced safety technologies. Features include surround vision, radars, and ultrasonic centers helping you avoid collisions before they happen.
Command Excellence. Command Traverse.
Sleek, Smart, and Safe: The 2018 Chevy EquinoxRead More
Here’s a look at a few of the impressive features:
- Beautiful exterior with a full spectrum of colors to choose from
- Sculpted exterior completely redesigned from front to back
- Features LED daytime running lamps
- Restyled spacious interior featuring an integrated center stack
- Link your compatible mobile device to access iMessages, Apple Music, and select apps
- Use your compatible mobile device to start/stop your engine, lock/unlock your doors, and send destinations to the navigation system
- View diagnostic information and set parking reminders from anywhere
- Take advantage of the Teen Driver technology turning on extra safety features such as muting the audio until front-seat occupants are buckled
- This vehicle offers 10 advanced safety technologies to prevent potential hazards on the road
- Safety features include: Side Blind Zone Alert, Forward Collision Alert, low Speed Forward Automatic Braking
- Surround Vision provides you with a bird’s-eye view of your vehicle on the color touch-screen
You can have it all with the all-new 2018 Chevy Equinox!
Plenty of Room for the Whole Family to EnjoyRead More
The 2017 Chevy Traverse provides space for the whole family to pile in, entertainment to make your road trip fly by, and safety features that will keep you worry free.
This best-in-class Midsize SUV is prepared to take on the whole family and all of your baggage. The Chevy Traverse provides seating for up to eight with 116.3 cubic feet of maximum cargo space and 24.4 cubic feet behind the third row. The Smart Slide second-row seating allows easy access to the third row, and a sliding armrest provides convenient extra storage.
The technology in the ‘17 Traverse will keep everyone entertained and connected (and will hopefully keep the bickering to a minimum)! 4G LTE Wi-Fi allows connection for up to seven devices, so you can keep in touch while on the road. You can stream Pandora Internet Radio or listen to SiriusXM Satellite Radio - it’s up to you. The only problem you may run into is deciding who gets to pick the station! Chevrolet MyLink seamlessly connects your smartphone and provides GPS navigation, allowing you to drive confidently. The available rear-seat entertainment systems keep everyone happy and occupied throughout the ride. The myChevrolet Mobile App allows you to command your vehicle from your smartphone.
The Traverse contains several safety features that stay true to the family-friendly theme of this vehicle. Forward Collision Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert use smart camera sensors and radar sensors to monitor traffic all around your vehicle. The Traverse also provides Rear Park Assist, Side Blind Zone Alert, and Lane Departure Warning. Topping off the safety features is the industry-first Front Center Airbag that protects the driver and the passenger from colliding with one another in the event of a side impact collision.
So round up the family, and pile in. You will look forward to your next road trip in the Chevy Traverse.