The 2018 Chevy Trax is all You NeedRead More
The 2018 Chevy Trax provides you with the space and versatility you need to get just about anything accomplished from the road. It’s the practical choice.
This vehicle offers eight seating/cargo configurations that allow space for objects up to 8 feet long. Living up north? Pack your skis. West Coaster? Pack your surfboard. Working on the garden? Toss a couple shovels and plants right in the car. Kids have music lessons? You can fit the trombone and the cello right in the car with you!
Cargo versatility to suit any lifestyle.
Now that you are all loaded up, time to get connected.
Whether you are looking to get some work done, get in touch, or just stay entertained, the Trax has the technology!
- Link your iPhone to access iMessages, Apple Music, additional apps, and more through the 7-inch diagonal color touch-screen display
- Connect your smartphone to access your calendar, playlists, Google Maps, and other apps
4G LTE Wi-Fi
- Connect up to 7 devices to built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi
Any configuration you need. All the technology you need. Hop in he 2018 Chevrolet Trax and bring whatever you need.
The 2018 Chevy Trax is all you need!
It’s What’s on the Inside That CountsRead More
It’s What’s on the Inside That Counts
The 2018 Malibu provides high levels of safety, style, and strength. But there is more to this vehicle than the brawn and beauty. Let’s not overlook the brains of this operation. This Malibu is one smart ride!
Features of the 2018 Malibu Include:
Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi Connection
Apple CarPlay Compatibility
- Use your iPhone through the built-in touch-screen on your Chevrolet MyLink
- Get directions, make calls, listen to audiobooks and music
Android Auto Compatibility
- Connect your Android smartphone to the Chevrolet MyLink to access apps, play music, utilize your calendar, navigate Google Maps, make calls, or send and receive hands-free text messages
- Bluetooth connectivity for access to playlists, contacts, and hands-free calling
OnStar Remote Link
- Control the Malibu’s features from your mobile device
- Start the Malibu remotely
- Lock/Unlock your doors
- Manage OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi connection
- Send directions to your vehicle with OnStar navigation
Of course the Malibu is a great looking vehicle, but don’t forget, it’s what’s on the inside that counts.
Power and PerformanceRead More
Most vehicles on the market force you to make tough decisions. Do you want a powerful vehicle that will sacrifice efficiency and great fuel economy? Do you want a vehicle with elite performance capabilities that doesn’t offer the torque you need? Of course not. No more difficult decisions and no more sacrifices.
The 2018 Chevy Tahoe has everything you can ask for in one vehicle.
· 355 Horsepower
· 383 lb.-ft. of Torque
· 5.3L EcoTec3 V8 Engine
· Maximum Towing Capacity of up to 8,600 lbs.
· EPA-Estimated 23 MPG Highway
- Best highway fuel economy of any full-size SUV
· Direct Injection, Variable Valve Timing, Active Fuel Management
· Light Weight Suspension
Tow a boat, tow an ATV, and still get elite efficiency. You don’t need to make sacrifices. Choose power and performance.
All Wipers are NOT Created EqualRead More
All wiper blades are not created equal. It’s winter. Storms have hit and more are on the way. Snow, sleet, slush, and ice are taking over the roads. Make sure your car is prepared and you and your family are totally safe every time you get behind the wheel.
Regular windshield wiper blades are not made for the harsh winter weather conditions. The rubber can get brittle and tear and the wipers can leave vision-impairing streaks on the windshield.
Signs that your blades are not cutting it:
· Skipping, streaking, splitting, and squeaking on your windshield
What makes winter blades more fit?
Stronger – to push the elements off the windshield and keep it clear
· Thicker than standard wipers
· Carry more weight
Longer-Lasting – more durable to withstand the freezing cold
· Feature tear-resistant rubber components
· Rubber shell prevents build-up of ice
Now that you’re seeing things clearly, it’s obvious that standard wiper blades just don’t cut it in harsh weather conditions. Make sure you have accounted for every piece of safety when you are driving this winter. Get your winter wiper blades installed today. Drive smart and drive safe.