Always CompatibleRead More
The 2018 Chevy Impala is a beautiful vehicle. Detailed contours on the exterior cover a spacious interior featuring chrome touches. This car is also filled with state of the art technology. The stars of which are: the Apple CarPlay Compatibility and the Android Auto Compatibility.
With Apple CarPlay™ Compatibility:
- Access Apps
- Listen to Music
- Get Directions
- Call Friends
- And More
With Android Auto™ Compatibility, Access:
- Your Calendar
- Google Maps
- And More
Hop in an Impala. You’ll have plenty of space to relax, and all the tools you need to stay on track and enjoy the ride. Safely navigate and stay entertained for the entire trip! This car will undoubtedly be compatible with you.
Updates to 2019 Chevy ModelsRead More
Change, for the better. That is the idea for 2019. We are refreshing our Malibu, Cruze, and Spark vehicles with some changes that will make the 2019 editions must haves.
Here is a look at some of the new features you can expect for each vehicle:
- RS trim (sporty mid-level trim)
- 18-inch wheels
- Black sport grille and black bowties
- Rear spoiler and rear exhaust pipes
- Interior has leather wrapped steering wheel and shifter
- 8 inch touch screen
- Updated front fascia
- New trim line
- Increased hatch options
- Updated front fascia
- More chrome for the grille
- Available projector-style headlamps
- Lower LED daytime running lamps
- Offered in four trims
These vehicles get better every year! Change can be a great thing. Stay tuned for more news and updates.
It’s a Beautiful ThingRead More
The 2018 Corvette Stingray provides the driver with a beautiful and efficient design while achieving elite performance. Or, as we like to call it, the perfect driving machine. Every element of the 2018 Stingray is designed to create the quickest, most powerful, most refined vehicle possible.
Sample of Exterior Features
- Bi-Xenon HID headlamps achieve high and low beams with a single light engine
- Edge-lit LED turn signals are framed in black chrome housing
- Four-element tail lamps recede into reverse reflector for crisp, even lighting
- High-mounted stop lamp is mounted in the aerodynamic rear spoiler
- A hood air extractor features precisely angled blades for optimal cooling airflow resulting in reduced lift and increased downforce, which improves high-speed handling
- Dual brake ducts direct air through the wheel wells, cooling the front brakes and reducing brake fade for optimal stopping performance
- Powertrain cooling system guides airflow to cool two separate heat exchangers and help reduce temperatures during high-performance driving
Sample of Performance Features
- Light frame with 50/50 weight distribution
- World’s fastest acting suspension
- 6.2L LT1 V8 engine — 460 horsepower and 465 lb.-ft. of torque
- Electric power steering eliminates road shake, enhancing overall responsiveness
- Performance data recorder logs video of your drives along with real-time performance data providing you the ability to analyze your technique and improve your driving abilities
- Five distinct driver modes electronically calibrate up to 12 performance variables to customize your drive for any road
Hop on in the perfect driving machine, the 2018 Corvette Stingray is a beautiful thing!
It's a Big Year for Chevy TrucksRead More
We are just a quarter of the way through 2018, and we have already been flooded with big (literally) news and updates in the Chevy truck world. First, in January, the 2019 Silverado was unveiled at the Detroit Auto show, then in March, Chevrolet unveiled the 2019 Silverado 4500HD, 5500HD, and 6500HD trucks.
What do all the 2019 models have in common? Stronger, and more efficient. Here is a recap with just a sample of features of the new trucks you can look forward to.
2019 Chevy Silverado
- Mix of aluminum and conventional steel - Doors, hood, and tailgate are aluminum while fixed panels such as fenders, roof, and bed are conventional steel
- Weighs 450 pounds less than its predecessor
- New angles that continue along the fenders into the front door panels and project a leaner look and improved aerodynamics
- Headlamps are notably thinner and more angular than in the past
- 4G LTE wireless capability
2019 Chevy Silverado 4500HD, 5500HD, and 6500HD
- All chassis cabs are built with a cab, but no rear body or bed providing great versatility
- Each truck will be available with rear- or four-wheel drive
- 6.6L Duramax diesel engines that produce 350 hp and 700 lb-ft of torque
- 6500HD, should be able to haul at least 26,000 pounds
It’s a big year for Chevy trucks! The same year we are celebrating 100 years of Chevy trucks, we have all of these new Chevy truck upgrades to look forward to. Stay tuned for more updates and information as it comes in!